Successful companies create benefits to their customers, wealth to their owners, security to their employees and taxes to their community. Happiness to all.
What are the ingredients of a successful company? If you are the owner or a member of top management you can be a part of change.
1) Love your business, love what you are doing, love to do business with your customers.
2) Braise innovation, motivate your staff to be innovators. Give benefits to innovators.
3) Avoid armies of consultants and set platforms to success. You should know your business better than consultants. If they know your business better than you why aren’t they in the business?
4) You know your business best, you know when to make a turn in the business, you know how to do it, how to motivate your employees to make change with you.
5) Cut ahead of the strategy of saving. If you make your profit by saving you’ll ultimately find yourself seizing to exist. You need to take risk and grow by bringing a positive mind-set to your company.
6) Be open to new ideas and look into the future for a competitive edge. Motivate those who aim to be innovative and take risks.
7) Love and listen to your customers and colleagues. They are you’re best source of feedback. Your army in the battle to a successful future.
In some industry sectors businesses grow quickly while other sectors stay stagnant. Even though your industry sector is at the mature life cycle stage, never stop chasing for success. Beat your competition by acquiring an innovative mind-set, finding new innovative business models, products or untapped market space.